Dissertation Writing Ideas On Autism: Top 20 Questions
If your professor has recently assigned you a dissertation about autism, but you don’t know what exactly to write, you may find these twenty top questions we gathered helpful.
- What is autism? This must be included in the introduction. If I come across your work, it doesn’t necessarily mean I know what the illness is. It serves as a nice introduction before you start depicting possible treatments.
- How do you detect autistic behavior? How does a parent know their kid might suffer autism? When do I begin to be concerned before hurrying to the hospital?
- Is there a medical test? It is not possible to detect such a case with a blood exam or anything of that sort.
- What are the possible exams and tests? If it cannot be detected by blood, how do doctors diagnose?
- What are the degrees? It’s not a “you either have it or you don’t” kind of disease. So be sure you mention the possible degrees.
- How to detect a mild case? Since there is a milder kind, it is surely problematic to detect. How so? And what are the complications?
- What is Asperger’s? Many people don’t know that Asperger’s has anything to do with autism.
- Children: Does age affect behaviors if one suffers this disease?
- Adults: Can adults even suffer this illness?
- What are the symptoms? Include how symptoms can vary according to the degree.
- How can it be treated? Is there a cure, maybe? Why/why not?
- History: How was it detected in history? It was not, and it was considered madness.
- Death: Can one die of this disease?
- Death statistics: If one can die of it, what are the death statistics?
- Life expectancy: Do sufferers have a life expectancy depending on the degree?
- Parents and dealing with kids: Does having a child suffering this disorder affect parents psychologically?
- Bereavement: How can we talk to kids who suffer this disease about death and tragedy in a more general sense?
- How to deal with it if you have been diagnosed: If you’re aware you suffer this illness, what can be done to limit bad behavior?
- How to handle others’ behaviors: How can one maintain an empathetic behavior when dealing with sufferers?
- Do I suffer this illness? Is self-diagnosis dangerous?
Those are our top suggestions. Be sure to browse around our page some more for more ideas and topics on dissertations that you may find helpful!